Victor "Doc" Laxateur: CSUK's own Royal Nonesuch
Cal Skank, in conjunction with La Iglesia Catolica de Kern, Inc. is proud to announce that this year's Lifetime MENDACITY Award has gone to Victor "Doc" Laxateur, a Cal Skank English professor and lay priest who has, in the words of Dr. Hector Cabronando, director of the CSU Ad Hoc Committee on CA Literature and Bureaucratic Support Services, "done good work in furthering the cause of Catholic bureaucracy and Truth at CSUK, the Peoples' College of Kern." Doc Laxateur was especially known for his ability to teach the masterpieces of American literature from a Catholic perspective: indeed, as one former Cal Skank student, Maria Putalanzia, claims, "Doc Laxateur showed me that a writer like Mark Twain was not just another dead cracker, and Maestro L. also took the time to explain the details of the ROYAL NONESUCH to me. Muchas Graziass."
A celebration of Doc Laxateur's lifetime MENDACITY achievement award is scheduled for May 23 at Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe Banquet Hall and Bingo Parlor.
- ► 2011 (249)
- ► 2010 (266)
- ► 2009 (184)
- ► 2008 (146)
- ► 2007 (154)
- Russell on Design "When you come to look into thi...
- Victor "Doc" Laxateur: CSUK's own Royal Nonesuch ...
- Ronald Reagan, Mobster According to one Dan Molde...
- the Vatican and the Nazis <!-- BlogCounter Code ...
- Tyranny of the Majority (JS MIll) According to JS...
- Kant, "Aufklärung," Evolution Though I would not ...
- Doktor Dark, Fred Chopin
- Voting, continued Though most Americans have a g...
- ▼ April (8)
- ► 2005 (57)
- ► 2004 (28)