Grotesque Disregard (How Not to Write, continued)
Righteous Indignation du jour
Imagine like a middle-aged Jim Morrison, stoned and not-so-immaculate, meets Jerry Falwell. Rightist moralists are bad enough: but when the rightist moralist sucks up a few too many bongs and takes side with the Mommycrats: a cyber-libertarian can only say, like, STFU, even if C.L. doesn't care for BushCO--certainly not GOP econ. policies (some libertarians actually make an exception for anti-statism and support higher taxes on ueber- wealthy)--- and agrees with a few of the yawps (it's not likely to interfere with "Aldous"s' hustle, but the Lancet people said only 1/3 of the estimated deaths (not verified, btw, McLizard-King) were attributable to US/Brit. forces).
Those few cynics (including some who read and understood Gulliver's Travels once in their life, unlike the McLizardKings of NW) with enough spine and intelligence to denounce such phonies are slowly being eliminated from both left and rightist sites--dissent now referred to, in 90s dweeb terms, as "trolling" by the over-grown adolescents, pansies and emotional wrecks who operate most blogs and websites at this point (typical leftist narcissists, like their fundie cousins, usually never quite realized what trolls really were--)
- ► 2011 (249)
- ► 2010 (266)
- ► 2009 (184)
- ► 2008 (146)
- No to Grunt Rights A few confused members of the ...
- Thumbs down, man
- Logo for Ron Paul campaign (and supporters)
- U.S. Constitution: First Amendment Congress shal...
- Carnap (& Hume) for Cali Consumers From "Philosop...
- Bobby Rat Altar boy who ushered in the teary-...
- Top 10 uses for the corpse of Jerry Falwell 10. ...
- Cure for theocrats http://en.wikipedia.org/wik...
- Grotesque Disregard (How Not to Write, continued) ...
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2006 (69)
- ► 2005 (57)
- ► 2004 (28)