Victor "Doc" Laxateur: Royal Nonesuch, Emeritus
Cal Skank, in conjunction with La Iglesia Catolica de Kern, Inc. is proud to announce that this year's Lifetime MENDACITY Award has gone to Victor "Doc" Laxateur, a Cal Skank English professor and lay priest who has, in the words of Dr. Hector Cabronando, director of the CSU Ad Hoc Committee on CA Literature and Bureaucratic Support Services, "done good work in furthering the cause of Catholic bureaucracy and Truth at CSUK, the Peoples' College of Kern." Doc Laxateur was especially known for his ability to teach the masterpieces of American literature from a Catholic perspective: indeed, as one former Cal Skank student, LaSheequa Johnson, claims, "Doc Laxateur showed me that a writer like Mark Twain was not just another dead cracker, and Doc L. also took the time to explain the details of the ROYAL NONESUCH to me. He keeps it real for the peeps." Doc Laxateur's lifetime companion, Steven "Canberra" Cartier, was awarded the ROYAL NONESUCH in 1998 for his contributions to California bureaucracy.
A celebration of Doc Laxateur's lifetime MENDACITY achievement award is scheduled for May 23 at Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe Banquet Hall and Bingo Parlor, with notable CSUK Professors Mike and Kim Assclown also scheduled guests.
- ► 2011 (249)
- ► 2010 (266)
- ► 2009 (184)
- ► 2008 (146)
- ► 2007 (154)
- Starship Troopers, Inc. Contrarian readings of lit...
- Neither Republican nor Democrat
- Kid Galilee at the University of Chi-town? Say it ...
- Master ThespianJW BoothLincoln's Assassination
- Ouchie(Hint Hint, Texass Red)
- Victor "Doc" Laxateur: Royal Nonesuch, EmeritusCal...
- Hitchens on the flawed reasoning of the Lancet Rep...
- Dem BonesAn Awesome Ossuary
- Quine's Two Dogmas of EmpiricismQuine's Two Dogmas...
- Humiliation Incorporated"Democrats" who make use o...
- ▼ November (11)
- ► 2005 (57)
- ► 2004 (28)