Back to the proverbial drawing board...and lest we forget BP denied the existence of underwater plumes for a few weeks, until independent researchers/video crews showed otherwise.
(for cutting-edge, PC eco-indignation peruse pas au dela)
Wednesday, June 02, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2011 (249)
- Mo' on McKhrustal'd
- """"the chief instruments of state power...."
- Should Feds have a Net kill switch?
- My Fellow 'Mericans
- No Chaplains on govt. dime (Madison, cont.)
- Professor Palin's thoughts on the Petroleum biz
- Soccer = LAMANITE conspiracy, says the Beckster
- Copa Mundial
- Madame e-Meg --approved by DickDick Cheney!
- Psychopathology 101 (continued)
- Jack, Neal, and Russell?
- Homegrrl Hypatia
- Queen Meg
- Oil Spill Follies
- ▼ June (16)
- ► 2009 (184)
- ► 2008 (146)
- ► 2007 (154)
- ► 2006 (69)
- ► 2005 (57)
- ► 2004 (28)
You don't HAVE to approve the previous to post it -- it was my means to contact you. So feel free to delete. But recall firstname.lastname@example.org if you drop me a line with your email address so that I can set the settings in the Grice Club so that you become an author. I promise you'll enjoy it, J!
Thanks for comments J.L., and apologies for delay in posting--I'm opposed to moderation in principle, but sans moderation, various zealots (mostly protestant/fundamentalist sorts) will leave nasty/obscene/threatening notes which I grew tired of deleting.
Post a Comment